STAY UP RIGHT – SU Roadsmart 3
Best for: Riders who have completed Roadsmart 2, confident Road Riders, Sports Riders, new Ride Day Riders
- Follow Sessions included!
- Cornering is the most fun aspect of riding, but also the area most can improve
- Explodes some braking myths, and works on the rider’s ability to make the best of their bike’s braking systems, using your own bike
- Works on your posture to get you comfortable and effective
- If you want to improve your cornering, yet reduce your risk, this is your course!
This course is the third in our new SU Roadsmart series and takes a good, hard look at two of the most fun, yet misunderstood aspects of riding a bike on the road – cornering and braking.
We show you the best lines to use on the road, and why, as well as an introduction to track lines. We take you through the best techniques and methods to help you get the most out of your spirited road riding, whilst reducing your risk at the same time.
We coach you through the best braking methods and how to make the most of your bike’s technology – once you understand braking, it’s amazing how well you can use brakes on the road to make your ride more enjoyable, consistent and still reduce your risk.
We also start to introduce more track-focussed cornering skills. Book a course near you now – your bike will thank you for it.
NOTE: All Roadsmart 3 Courses at Luddenham Raceway (NSW) include morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and water, tea and coffee!
- Luddenham Track Day 29th January
- 29 Jan 2022
- 9:00 am - 4:00 pm