Luddenham Track Day 10th September
WHAT IS AN OPEN TRACK DAY?
Open Track Days are designed for you to enjoy the Luddenham Motorsport Park.
These days are great for vehicle testing, shakedowns or for simply getting out on a track and enjoying your vehicle.
Drive at your own pace, explore the upper limits of your vehicle. Laps are electronically timed, available through a simple phone App or on the HDTV display in the center.
You get to choose what group you go in, and there are three levels, Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced.
TRACK DAY DETAILS:
- Drivers to arrive at 7:30 am for Sign In, Scrutineering & Briefing.
- Event Starts at 9am
- Event Finishes at 4pm
- Sessions are 15 Minutes which will be run throughout the day.
- Beginner Group – First Time On Track
- Intermediate Group – Driven In A Few Track Days Before & Are Confident In Your Skills
- Advanced Group – Fast Car & Experienced Driver
- Drivers – $250 p.p (Weekends & Public Holidays) $200 p.p (Weekdays)
- Second Drivers – $50 – Payable on the day – This may change due to COVID.
- Passengers – $20 – Payable on the day – This may change due to COVID.
DO YOU ALLOW SPECTATORS?
No. Spectators are NOT permitted at Open Track Days.
If someone is not a Driver, Second Driver or Passenger then they are not allowed into the Motorsport Park under any circumstances.
WHO CAN DRIVERS BRING?
Depending on Covid Requirements, Drivers can bring a maximum of two people with them as a Second Driver ($50) and or Passenger ($20).
In the event of COVID restrictions then this could change so please email [email protected] the day before your event to confirm.
- Second Drivers
- Second Drivers share the sessions of the first driver and are $50.
- Second Drivers pay on the day and must hold their red p’s at a minimum.
- A second driver will only be in the same sessions as the first driver as they are sharing the sessions and vehicle of the first driver.
- All Second Drivers are required to show sign in and present Valid ID, such as an Australian Drivers Licence, Australian Photo ID Card or Passport if you are an overseas resident.
- Passengers are $20 and pay on the Day.
- Passengers must be at least 16 and older.
- No one under 16 is permitted at the Motorsport Park.
- All Passengers are required to show sign in and present Valid ID, such as an Australian Drivers Licence, Australian Photo ID Card or Passport if you are an overseas resident.
HOW OLD DO I HAVE TO BE AND DO I NEED A DRIVERS LICENCE?
To be a Driver you must be at least 17 and you must also hold at a minimum your red P’s.
If your Licence has been cancelled or suspended, that’s fine you just need to show proof that you held a red p’s or higher previously.
To be in the Motorsport Park as a Passenger you must be at least 16 years old. No one under 16 is permitted in the Motorsport Park under any circumstances.
DO I NEED A CAMS / AASA LICENCE OR SIMILAR?
No outside licensing required (eg.CAMS/AASA) to attend the day.
However for sign in you MUST present Valid, Government Issued Photo ID such as an Australian Drivers Licence, Australian Photo ID Card OR Passport if you are an overseas resident. No other ID will be accepted.
HOW MANY SESSIONS DO I GET?
Drivers will choose the group they drive in (beginners, intermediate or advanced) and when their sessions are our they will be on track for 15 minute sessions.
Sessions are cycled throughout the day so depending on how many groups are running a driver will get between 8 – 12 fifteen minute sessions.
CAN I DRIFT OR DO BURNOUTS?
- Drifting / Burnouts / Dangerous Driving etc. are not tolerated at any time during a Track Day.
If you do engage in such activity you will received a lifetime ban and be escorted off the premises.
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING / WEAR?
You must have a helmet, if you do not have a helmet you can hire one on the day for $20
You must have on enclosed shoes (sneakers) and long pants and long sleeves.
You must bring physical ID that is Valid, such as an Australian Drivers Licence, Australian Photo ID Card or Passport if you are an overseas resident.
HOW OLD DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO GET INTO THE MOTORSPORT PARK?
You must be at least 16 years old and ID is required as proof of age.
Under no circumstances can you attend if you are under 16 (this includes toddlers and babies, if you cannot show ID as a 16 year old you are not permitted entry)as the Motorsport Park has live pits and it is not safe for under 16’s to attend.
If you are under 16 and plan on attending and your parent will NOT be attending with you, then you MUST email for a Waiver or you will not be able to get inside. Your parent can email [email protected] and request a Take Home Waiver.
WHAT IF I AM LATE?
If you are late then you may miss a few of your sessions but you are still allowed to sign in, just head to the building labelled reception and wait for Staff to be free to sign you in and get you situated. You may need to wait until Staff are free if you run late.
WHAT IF I WANT TO DRIVE WITH MY FRIENDS?
If you and a few friends want to drive in the same sessions make sure you pick the same group (beginner / intermediate / advanced) and then email [email protected] a list of names for the people who wish to drive together.
If you don’t do this and wait until the day we might not be able to move you around as groups are pre-allocated.
WHAT ARE THE T&C’S?
HOW DO UNDERCOVER PIT SPOTS WORK?
First in, best dressed! So arrive early and get your preferred spot.
WHAT IS REQUIRED FOR SCRUTINEERING?
It is the responsibility of all drivers to ensure that their vehicle is in road worthy condition and that it will not pose a risk to anyone on track.
Brakes must be in order, Tyres must be in order, no leaks, spills, cracked or damaged windows or broken seat belts will be permitted on track.
WHAT ABOUT FUEL?
No Fuel is available on site, the two nearest Service Stations are less than a 5 minute Drive from Luddenham Raceway and details are listed below:
- CALTEX: 19 The Northern Road, Luddenham NSW 2745
- SHELL: 2140 The Northern Road, Luddenham NSW 2745
If you plan on refueling on site you must only do so in the designated refueling bay and you CANNOT drive with fuel in your car on track.
IS IT OK IF MY CAR…?
- Street and Track Cars are both welcomed.
- Roll cages are not required but are permitted.
- All items inside the Car MUST be secured. This means no loose objects that can fling around when you are on track.
If you have any more questions you are welcome to email [email protected]
- Luddenham Track Day 14th September
- 14 Sep 2022
- 9:00 am - 4:00 pm