Sydney West Riders Ride Days
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST AND WHAT DOES IT INCLUDE?
Regular Ride Day
For a price of $230.00 (or $200.00 on weekdays), it will include:
- 6 x 15 minute approx. sessions of track time (5 groups at different speeds)
- Lap timer used to log your performance and consistency (only first 40 riders that book)
- Complimentary Photography
- Event recap video for you to share your ride day experience!
HOW CAN I REGISTER?
- Once Ride Days are in operations, to secure your exclusive spot, click and book via the preferred dates on the right. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to email us on [email protected] or call Kevin on 0436 626 323.
HOW DOES THE DAY RUN?
Regular Ride Day
- Scrutineering and registration from 7:30am
- Mandatory riders briefing begins at 8:30am
- Track Walk at 8:40am
- Track session commences 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Lunch Break at 12:45pm – 1:15pm
WHAT GROUP SHOULD I BE IN?
- Purple – First time ever on a race track and/or still prefer to take it slow/ inexperienced
- White – First time at Luddenham Raceway/or still prefer to take it steady/newcomer
- Yellow – Experienced Medium
- Green – Experienced Medium Fast
- Red – Experienced Fast
- Groups may change based on number of attendees and operational requirements. Participants will not be allowed to change groups unless instructed by organisers. All participants have the responsibility to ensure they are prepared for their sessions.
This is not limited to but includes:
- No spectators, helpers and parents are allowed at this event due to measures introduced by the NSW Government. We will have marshals to assist you with loading and unloading if need. (New – Enquire within to confirm if whether your event is affected)
- All supermoto/motards motorcycles must have foot peg sliders. Luddenham Raceway strictly prohibits bikes to go on track without sliders. These can be purchased on the day for $70. (New)
- Full leathers (including longer length gloves and boots)
- Full face helmet meeting approved standards
- Riders license (or demonstrate ability to ride a motorcycle).
- Chain adjusted correctly and lubricated
- No leaking fluids e.g. oil, coolant and brake fluid
- Tyres clear of any punctures and are deemed satisfactory for track.
- Spectators must sign in at the main Luddenham Raceway centre. A $5 spectator fee will be required before entry. Spectators must be 16 years & older to be permitted to enter the open pit.
- There are no refunds.
- In an event of wet weather, the ride day will still proceed. Only if deemed unsafe/cancelled by the track owner, then you may reschedule to one of our other dates.
- Steering head bearings adjusted correctly with no free play.
- Chain adjusted correctly and lubricated.
- Protected Engine Cover (Recommended)
- Handle bars is secured.
- Front and rear brakes are working to standard.
- Throttle action smooth and return freely to closed position.
- Front and rear pads deemed to be suitable.
- No sharp edges on clutch and front brake.
- Foot pegs on properly with no sharp edges.
- Luddenham Track Day 8th October
- 08 Oct 2022
- 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Wind: 9 KPH
Humidity: 1 %
Visibility: 16 KM