Sydney West Riders | RS Taichi – Ride Days
Who are we?
Sydney West Riders is a social motorcycling community based in Western Sydney and was founded in 2012. In late 2018, Sydney West Rides became a newly launched ride day provider, a ride day run by street riders for street riders. The driven vision behind this is to:
- Inspire and unite street riders into track riders
- Provide a platform for riders to liberate their riding ambitions in a safe and controlled environment.
- Welcome riders of all levels to ride in groups that is suitable to their pace.
- Encourage track riders to ultimately get into amateur racing to promote the motorsport
How much does it cost and what does it include?
- 6 x 15 minute approx. sessions of track time (5 groups at different speeds)
- Lap timer used to log your performance and consistency
- Access to MotoGP and Ride 3 on PS4 between sessions
- 1x Light Drink
- 1x Snack
- Your very own creative artwork for social media (only upon requests)
- Event recap video for you to share your ride day experience!
How can I register?
- Spots are limited! To secure your exclusive spot, email [email protected] or call Kevin on 0436 626 323.
How does the day run?
- Scrutineering and registration from 7:30am
- Riders briefing begins at 8:30am
- Track walk at 8:40am
- Track session commences 9:00am to 4:45pm
What group should I be in?
- Purple – First time ever on a race track and/or still prefer to take it slow/ inexperienced
- White – First time at Luddenham Raceway/or still prefer to take it steady/newcomer
- Yellow – Experienced Medium
- Green – Experienced Medium Fast
- Red – Experienced Fast
Groups may change based on number of attendees and operational requirements. Participants will not be allowed to change groups unless instructed by organisers. All participants have the responsibility to ensure they are prepared for their sessions.
This is not limited to but includes:
- Full leathers (including longer length gloves and boots)
- Full face helmet meeting approved standards
- Riders license
- Protected engine cover on bike
- Chain adjusted correctly and lubricated
- No leaking fluids e.g. oil, coolant and brake fluid
- Tyres clear of any punctures and are deemed satisfactory for track.
- Spectators must sign in at the main Luddenham Raceway centre. A $5 spectator fee will be required before entry. Spectators must be 16 years & older to be permitted to enter the open pit.
- There are no refunds.
- In an event of wet weather, the ride day will still proceed. Only if deemed unsafe/cancelled by the track owner, then you may reschedule to one of our other dates.
- Sydney West Riders Ride Days
- 06 Mar 2021
- 7:30 am - 4:30 pm