Sydney West Riders Ride Days
Open Ride days take place during the week and on weekends and are open to anyone with a suitable bike to turn up and ride in a fun and safe setting.
Open Ride days take place during the week and on weekends and are open to anyone with a suitable Bike to turn up and ride in a fun and safe setting.
A booking is required to ensure that your spot is secured.
An Open Ride Day is designed for you to enjoy yourself at your own pace, and explore the upper limits of your bike, while building your skills and having some fun.
Your laps are electronically timed and can be viewed during and after the event by opening the Speedhive App on your phone or web browser at home. This only provided for the first 40 who book, so you must get in early.
Open Ride Days are great for an inexpensive option to test out your bike, perform a shakedown or simply get out on track and enjoy a solo ride, or make a day of it with friends.
Duration: 7:30 am arrival for check-in, registration, and scrutineering, 8:30 am briefing, 9:00 am sessions begin, 4:30 pm day finishes
Format: There will be a max of 6 Groups, with a max of 15 riders per group. Groups will be organized accordingly.
Session Length: 15 Minute sessions, which will be run throughout the day.
Spectator/Pit Crew: $5* Minimum age is 16years old to enter the Motorsport Park
⛔ Final Notes:
This is not limited to but includes:
– Full leathers (including longer length gloves and boots)
– Full face helmet meeting approved standards
– Riders license
– Protected engine cover on bike
– Chain adjusted correctly and lubricated
– No leaking fluids e.g. oil, coolant and brake fluid
– Tyres clear of any punctures and are deemed satisfactory for track.
– Spectators must sign in at the main Luddenham Raceway centre. A $5 spectator fee will be required before entry. Spectators must be – 16 years & older to be permitted to enter the open pit.
– There are no refunds.
– In an event of wet weather, the ride day will still proceed. Only if deemed unsafe/cancelled by the track managers, then you may reschedule to one of our other dates.
🔴IMPORTANT NOTE: All supermoto/motards motorcycles must have foot peg sliders. Luddenham Raceway strictly prohibits bikes to go on track without sliders.
Please not all Spectators Must be over 16 to enter the LIVE PIT Area.