Top Rider – Advanced Rider Training
Top Rider’s Advanced Rider Training Levels (1-6) will take your riding far beyond what you currently think possible. You can’t buy experience on a bike; however, the right training will accelerate your expertise and technique. Our Advanced Levels offer you structured, in-depth, world-class personal training, that will see your riding skills reach new levels. Just like your bike’s gearbox, our Advance Level courses start from one and go to six; and just like your gearbox, our courses run sequentially, each building on the last. Because of that, it is a course requirement that the Advance Levels are taken in order and no levels are “missed”.
At Luddenham Raceway we deliver levels 1 and 2.
- Our Advanced Rider Training is aimed at all riders!
- Level 1 is suitable for all levels of riders; road riders, track riders and race riders
- Level 2 is also aimed at road riders, track riders and race riders
EACH LEVEL INCLUDES:
- Small class sizes – maximum of 10 riders
- 70% practical and 30% theory, which means riders are guaranteed plenty of riding
- Top Rider’s unique program that has helped many national and international racers achieve their goals
- Find out what each advanced rider training course entails below!
Level 1 – Braking & Cornering
The start of becoming a better, safer motorcyclist. This is a great start for all riders.
Braking & Cornering Level 1 covers:
Grip control and system of control for dry and wet
Braking and cornering
Rider posture and Body Language – braking and cornering
Rear brake skills
Throttle and gearing exercises – use of gearbox and clutch
Inappropriate rider inputs – using a system of control
Cornering – Posture
System control – wet Adjustment of speed up to corner
Level 2 – Braking & Cornering
Here our instructors aim to have you riding on the correct line and at the right speed!
Braking & Cornering Level 2 covers:
Grip front tyre – overlap braking and rear brake
Steering geometry – overlap front brake
Find the right marks and the line we want – positioning information
Change of direction – posture – brake depth
Turning efficiently – steering geometry
System of control – dry turns, grip front
What to bring
- Students will need to bring a motorcycle with a full tank of fuel
- Riders must wear full leathers (leathers are required)
- Each level is fully catered for
- Power Included – Tyre Warmers Welcomed
- Spectators are welcomed $5.00 entry per spectator and must be 16 years & old to enter. -( please contact event organiser prior to booking event in.)