Top Rider – Track Ride Day
Track/Ride Days guarantee riders plenty of track time and offer the freedom of riding your bike in a safe and controlled environment at a pace that suits you! You can take it easy or go as fast as you like, with no speed cameras. This is a great day for you to get the most out of your motorbike as well as improve your riding technique and pick up some great advice and tips from coaches.
- If you are looking to enjoy the freedom of riding your bike in a safe and controlled environment at your own pace then this is for you!
- Our track/ride days are suitable for all levels of riders and with 5 graded groups you will feel comfortable riding in a group that is suited to your pace
The roads are not the place to really enjoy your bike, but the track is!!!
Come and ride Luddenham racetrack on your own bike. Our ride days give you the freedom to take it easy or go as fast as you like, with no speed cameras! Coaches are available for assistance and riding tips if you’d like to receive some advice from experts.
- 5 groups at different speeds, with a maximum of 12 riders per group
- Timing transponder used to log your consistency and performance
- Track orientation with TR coaches
- 6 x 15 minute sessions of track time
- Photos are available to download on our gallery page
Not sure what group to go in?
JUNIORS GROUP – Our juniors group is suitable for all levels of junior riders. Please note that junior groups will only run with a minimum of 10 riders
MOTARDS GROUP – For anyone riding a motard
SLOW GROUP (C) – WHITE – First time track riders and/or – Slow speed track riders and/or – Slow medium speed road riders – Level 1 Bernie Hatton Advanced Rider courses and/or – Level 1 or 2 Superbike School and/or – D Grade that has never raced and/or – 0-5 years riding experience
MEDIUM GROUP (B) – YELLOW – Riders who have participated in medium speed track days and/or – Level 2 Bernie Hatton Advanced Rider courses – Level 1 to 4 Superbike school and/or – D Grader – never raced on tar before and/or – 5-10 years riding experience
MEDIUM-FAST GROUP (B1) + FAST GROUP (A) – GREEN – Riders who have participated in Medium/Fast at Track days – Level 2, 3 + Bernie Hatton Advanced Rider courses and/or – Level 4 + Superbike School and/or – D Grader that has raced and/or -15 years riding experience. / Very experienced and fast track riders and/or – Racers and/or – A, B or C Grade competitors and/or – Level 4 Bernie Hatton Advanced Rider courses and/or – Level 4+ Superbike School and/or – 15+ years riding experience
What to Bring
- Full leathers (leathers are compulsory)
- Motorbike with a full tank of fuel
- Lunch can be purchased from the canteen on the day
- Power Included – Tyre Warmers Welcomed
- Spectators are welcomed $5.00 entry per spectator and must be 16 years & old to enter. ( please contact event organiser prior to booking event in.)
- Luddenham Track Day 28th September
- 28 Sep 2022
- 9:00 am - 4:00 pm