We Are Open
However due to the current COVID-19 restrictions we have had to make some changes to our normal operating methods.
Track Days and Ride Days as well as Go Karting and Paintball is only available by appointment.
Under the current restrictions only 10 Participants are permitted at a time.
Contact [email protected] or 02 9834 2366 for booking queries and further information.
Please see the information below on the precautions in place during this period
Our top priority is ensuring the health and safety of our staff and patrons, which is why we continue to evolve our operating procedures to ensure that appropriate measures are being taken to ensure the safety and wellbeing of everyone at the Venue.
To mitigate risks we are:
- Complying with all policies implemented by the Authorities, including limiting participants to 10 people and following social distancing guidelines;
- Implementing a booking only policy for our Group Event Packages for Go Karting and Paintball which ensure that only 10 participants will be on site for the duration of your event;
- Arrive and Drive Sessions will be unavailable during this time to ensure that numbers can be managed;
- Track Days and Ride Days will be limited to 10 Participants and will be available by Private Bookings;
- The Venue will be cleaned and sanitized regularly;
- All guests will go through a screening process before entry will be permitted;
- Any person showing symptoms will be denied entry and will not be permitted on site;
- Handwashing Stations will be available on site and their use will be encouraged;
- Use of your own Australian Standards approved helmets is preferred, and open face is permitted provided that eye protection is word. If you do not have a helmet we still have helmets available for hire that are disinfected and rotated before use.
- We all need to do the right thing to get through this so exercise common sense and adhere to the rules, they are here for your safety and ours;
- Do not visit us if you are feeling unwell;
- Do not visit us if you are at risk and or have any pre – existing medical conditions such as heart disease, diabetes, hypertension, and or lung issues as these conditions put you at higher risk of infection;
- Do not visit if you have been overseas in the past 14 days;
- Comply with social distancing and venue requirements;
- Clean your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds with soap and water;
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing and or sneezing with a tissue or a flexed elbow.
We are here to help, and if we all stick together and remain kind and considerate of others we will get through this and get back out on track!