Open Track Days
$200 Weekdays & $250 Weekends
WHAT IS AN OPEN TRACK DAY?
Open Track Days are designed for you to enjoy the Luddenham Motorsport Park.
These days are great for vehicle testing, shakedowns or for simply getting out on a track and enjoying your vehicle.
Drive at your own pace, explore the upper limits of your vehicle. Laps are electronically timed, available through a simple phone App or on the HDTV display in the center.
You get to choose what group you go in, and there are three levels, Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced.
TRACK DAY DETAILS:
- Drivers to arrive at 7:30 am for Sign In, Scrutineering & Briefing.
- Event Starts at 9am
- Event Finishes at 4pm
- Sessions are 15 Minutes which will be run throughout the day.
- Beginner Group – First Time On Track
- Intermediate Group – Driven In A Few Track Days Before & Are Confident In Your Skills
- Advanced Group – Fast Car & Experienced Driver
- Drivers – $250 p.p (Weekends & Public Holidays) $200 p.p (Weekdays)
- Second Drivers – $50 – Payable on the day – This may change due to COVID.
- Passengers – $20 – Payable on the day – This may change due to COVID.
DO YOU ALLOW SPECTATORS?
No. Spectators are NOT permitted at Open Track Days. If someone is not a Driver, Second Driver or Passenger then they are not allowed into the Motorsport Park under any circumstances.
WHO CAN DRIVERS BRING?
Depending on Covid Requirements, Drivers can bring a maximum of two people with them as a Second Driver ($50) and or Passenger ($20).
In the event of COVID restrictions then this could change so please email [email protected] the day before your event to confirm.
- Second Drivers
- Second Drivers share the sessions of the first driver and are $50.
- Second Drivers pay on the day and must hold their red p’s at a minimum.
- A second driver will only be in the same sessions as the first driver as they are sharing the sessions and vehicle of the first driver.
- All Second Drivers are required to show sign in and present Valid ID, such as an Australian Drivers Licence, Australian Photo ID Card or Passport if you are an overseas resident.
- Passengers are $20 and pay on the Day.
- Passengers must be at least 16 and older.
- No one under 16 is permitted at the Motorsport Park.
- All Passengers are required to show sign in and present Valid ID, such as an Australian Drivers Licence, Australian Photo ID Card or Passport if you are an overseas resident.
HOW OLD DO I HAVE TO BE AND DO I NEED A DRIVERS LICENCE?
To be a Driver you must be at least 17 and you must also hold at a minimum your red P’s.
If your Licence has been cancelled or suspended, that’s fine you just need to show proof that you held a red p’s or higher previously.
To be in the Motorsport Park as a Passenger you must be at least 16 years old. No one under 16 is permitted in the Motorsport Park under any circumstances.
DO I NEED A CAMS / AASA LICENCE OR SIMILAR?
No outside licensing required (eg.CAMS/AASA) to attend the day.
However for sign in you MUST present Valid, Government Issued Photo ID such as an Australian Drivers Licence, Australian Photo ID Card OR Passport if you are an overseas resident. No other ID will be accepted.
HOW MANY SESSIONS DO I GET?
Drivers will choose the group they drive in (beginners, intermediate or advanced) and when their sessions are our they will be on track for 15 minute sessions.
Sessions are cycled throughout the day so depending on how many groups are running a driver will get between 8 – 12 fifteen minute sessions.