Private Track Day
A Private Track Day is the perfect way to experience the Main Circuit in a private and exclusive setting, where your group, with a minimum of 12 Drivers during the week, and 18 Drivers on weekends and public holidays, will have a Track Day just for your participants!
A Private Track Day is a great option for Corporate Events or just relaxed Social Gatherings, as you won’t need to worry about the stress of providing Insurance or hiring medics, staff and supervisors for the day, all you will need to do is turn up, register and focus on your driving and having fun.
Your laps are electronically timed and can be viewed during and after the event by opening the Speedhive App on your phone or web browser at home.
You and your group will have the day to yourselves so the Motorsport Park will be closed to the general public and only your authorized participants will be permitted access for the day.
Duration: 8:00 am arrival for check in, briefing and scrutineering, 9:00 am sessions begin, 4:00 pm day finishes.
Format: The format will be as per your requirements and customized to your needs.
Session Length: The length and format can be as per your requirements and customized to your needs.
Cost: 12 Drivers during the week, and 18 Drivers on weekends and public holidays $395 per Driver
DO YOU ALLOW SPECTATORS?
No. Spectators are NOT permitted at Open Track Days. If someone is not a Driver, Second Driver or Passenger then they are not allowed into the Motorsport Park under any circumstances.
WHO CAN DRIVERS BRING?
Depending on Covid Requirements, Drivers can bring a maximum of two people with them as a Second Driver ($50) and or Passenger ($20).
In the event of COVID restrictions then this could change so please email [email protected] the day before your event to confirm.
- Second Drivers
- Second Drivers share the sessions of the first driver and are $50.
- Second Drivers pay on the day and must hold their red p’s at a minimum.
- A second driver will only be in the same sessions as the first driver as they are sharing the sessions and vehicle of the first driver.
- All Second Drivers are required to show sign in and present Valid ID, such as an Australian Drivers Licence, Australian Photo ID Card or Passport if you are an overseas resident.
- Passengers are $20 and pay on the Day.
- Passengers must be at least 16 and older.
- No one under 16 is permitted at the Motorsport Park.
- All Passengers are required to show sign in and present Valid ID, such as an Australian Drivers Licence, Australian Photo ID Card or Passport if you are an overseas resident.
HOW OLD DO I HAVE TO BE AND DO I NEED A DRIVERS LICENCE?
To be a Driver you must be at least 17 and you must also hold at a minimum your red P’s.
If your Licence has been cancelled or suspended, that’s fine you just need to show proof that you held a red p’s or higher previously.
To be in the Motorsport Park as a Passenger you must be at least 16 years old. No one under 16 is permitted in the Motorsport Park under any circumstances.
DO I NEED A CAMS / AASA LICENCE OR SIMILAR?
No outside licensing required (eg.CAMS/AASA) to attend the day.
However for sign in you MUST present Valid, Government Issued Photo ID such as an Australian Drivers Licence, Australian Photo ID Card OR Passport if you are an overseas resident. No other ID will be accepted.
HOW MANY SESSIONS DO I GET?
Drivers will choose the group they drive in (beginners, intermediate or advanced) and when their sessions are our they will be on track for 15 minute sessions / As per Organizers Request