Happy Laps – For A Cause
SAVE THE DATE – 16 FEBRUARY 2020
WITH THE RETURN OF HAPPY LAPS FOR A CAUSE!
Happy Laps for a Cause is back and bigger and better than EVER.
In 2019 Happy Laps for a Cure helped raised just over $30,000 for the Leukaemia Foundation, it was an awesome day out for families and car enthusiasts alike, and we were blown away by the support of the community.
We decided to make this an annual charity event and support different communities and charities in need.
This year Happy Laps for a Cause will be supporting Bushfire and Drought affected Farmers, all proceeds from the day will be donated to Rotary and their RAWCS programs.
On 16 February 2020, Happy Laps for a Cause at Luddenham Raceway will be offering the experience of being a Passenger in a variety of luxury European Cars and Race Cars as well as offering Drift Experiences that you won’t be able to find anywhere else!
There will also be great food, Go Karting, a Jumping Castle, Face Painting and more!
The best part is while everyone is having a blast getting out on track, they will also be supporting a fantastic cause and helping out our Farmers who have been doing it tough.
- Passenger Happy Laps in Exotic, Luxury Vehicles and Race Cars will be available for $50.00.
- Passenger Ride Drift Experiences will be available for $50.00.
- Ron Goodman of Exclusive Body Werks has very kindly made available, 10 sessions in a 1966 Porsche 906, Carerra 6, that has a 6 cylinder lightweight racing engine with 220 HP, at cost of $250 a session.
- Gold Coin Donation required on the Gate.
- Go Karting, Jumping Castle, Face Painting and Food will also be available to purchase on the day.
- Donate online: https://donations.rawcs.com.au/22-2019-20
- Event location: Luddenham Raceway, 821 – 849 Luddenham Road,
- The event is on Sunday, February 16 from 10am to 3pm.
- Age / Height restriction apply
- [email protected] / 02 9834 2366 for more info
Happy Laps Sponsors