Luddo Easter Egg-travaganza – Track Day
Drivers – $200 p.p.
Drivers with timing- $230 p.p.
Second Drivers – $50
Passengers – $40
Spectators – $5 donation to charity, cash only
Session Length: 15 Minute sessions, which will be run throughout the day.
|Ticket Type||Price||BUY TICKET|
- All Persons entering the Motorsport Park must hold and present Photo Identification (Australian Drivers License, Australian Photo ID Card or Passport only) when asked.
- Drivers must hold a minimum of a P1 (Red P-Plate) licence.
- ID must be presented at Check In and may be held as a form of security if equipment or passes are issued.
- Persons entering the Motorsport Park must be over 16 years old as there are Live Pits at the Facility.
- All drivers / passengers must wear long sleeves and long pants and have enclosed, flat shoes.
- A helmet must be worn, and limited numbers are available for hire on the day.
- All Persons inside the Motorsport Park Area must wear enclosed shoes, and must be able to be aware of and identify hazards as the facility has Live Pits.
- All Vehicles must be roadworthy and pass scrutineering before you will be permitted to participate. This means correct oil and water levels, full tank of fuel, tyre pressures at recommended manufactures levels, no leaks and working brakes.
- No alcohol should be consumed for at least 12 hours prior to the course
- Roll cages are not required, and drifting, burn outs and dangerous driving that would endanger your life or the lives of others is prohibited.